Monday, October 25, 2010

Elegant Soiree DS (Designer Series) Paper from Stampin' Up

Hello Monday...

Wow hard to believe that another weekend has gone by and we are at the beginning of another week. Today I have a done a scrap booking page using our DS (Designer Series) paper Elegant Soiree, our textured card stock Early Espresso and Baja Breeze.

I haven't yet picked a photo to go with this one but I was inspired by the beautiful patterned paper and the other accessories designed to work with this beautiful paper.




I also like to add my own personal message or find a poem or quote that best describes what I am feeling. For this page I will be adding one of own wedding pictures.


We'll find a little wedding chapel
add pair of rings and a  preacher too.
underneath the neon steeple
we'll take a gamble and say "I do".



I love making paper flowers and using DS paper is perfect for making flowers giving texture and shape to each one. All you need is to add a few Antique Brads add a few Basic Pearls and your done.


Using the stamp set Always Elegant and VersaMarker I created this pattern on the textured paper.


No comments: