Monday, March 14, 2011

2011 Sneak Peak No. 4 - Grey Skies Bring on Bright Yellow

You are my Sunshine My Only Sunshine

Today is inspired by Grey Skies and Sunshine Yellow.

You Are My Sunshine, My only sunshine.
You make me happy , When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear, How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

OK so I know a lot of you are thinking grey and yellow for a wedding, how draining how boring let those colours bring you up. Today's bride is sophisticated and not afraid of drama and this colour combination is all about drama. When I first started working on this design I was not so sure of the colour but then I started doing some research, for me grey = silver = platinum. There are so many shades of grey that for me it was hard to choose which shade to use.

It's all about L.O.V.E. and the colour Grey and Yellow

Pollen A Floral Design Studio
  

Inspiration Board Designed by Ariel Yve, Beverly Hills Wedding and Event Planner


2011 SNEAK PEEK No. 3 - Wedding Invitation Design



As promised here is your sneak peek at what you will be doing for wedding invitation number three. This invitation uses Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz, typography is whimsical just like the invitation.

Featured Stamp Set: Ornate Blossom, Friends Never Fade

Featured Colours: Basic Grey, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight

Learn more about my upcoming workshop here.

Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 1 check it out here.
Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 2 check it out here.
Haven't seen Sneak Peak No. 3 check it out here.

No comments: