Thursday, September 19, 2013

MDS (My Digital Studio) - Scrapbooking My Trip to Italy MDS style!

Where Has the Time Gone 

With my trip to China getting closer and closer I am reflecting on my last trip with Ali Edwards to Italy and all the beautiful pictures and places I have been but have still not scrap booked. I am feeling so guilty because I know that other people have done their books and they look fabulous and mine not so good.  

Yes I am still working on scrap booking my trip to Italy circa 2011. I am so ashamed, it isn't like I don't have any paper, stamps embellishments etc etc. I mean my friends call my place the store. But I have gotten lost in so many other things that it is time for a kick in butt. So I have decided along with the traditional way of scrap booking I am going to do digital pages too. From now until I leave for China I will posting scrap book pages of my trip to Italy using of course Stampin Up's MDS. Seriously it is super easy and isn't cheating.

The following is Vernazza a town and comune located in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, northwestern Italy. It is one of the five towns that make up the Cinque Terre region. And a most amazing place to visit. 

We had been there less than a week before the big flood that destroyed the town, covered with mud from a terrible slide.




No comments: