Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MY DIGITAL STUDIO (MDS) - 10 Things I Love About You!

Create Create Create It's Endless with MDS!

There pretty well isn't anything that you can't create using MDS one of the things I like is the cost. You create what ever you want using the downloads you have purchased from cards to scrapbook pages to mini albums seriously you can create anything.  

So on one of my shopping trips I saw this and knew that I had to create my own version but 10 Things I Love About Being Your Friend. I would create the pocket and then make a front to it using MDS punch a small circle on the front and make little cards to go inside. Super simple and really it is!

Deja Views - C-Thru - Little Yellow Bicycle - Savor Collection -
10 Things Pockets with Varnish Accents

For my version I used Beau Chateau, one of my favourite vintage papers they also have a Beau Chateau Embellishments though I didn't use the embellishments but you could.

Beau Chateau Embellishments

Beau Chateau Digital Papers

I simple set up one tag .8 w x 5.25 high, chose the font and pattern paper then repeated and change for the other nine and I have created my own version using what I had. For the front of the pocket I created a square 4.5 w x 5.25 h roughly and for the actual pocket I did it 5 w x 5.75 plus .5 on three sides for the flaps. Let me know if you want a diagram for this and I will do one that you can download and use.

You can see the whole mini album I did using this idea here






No comments: